Connecting With People: How to Be Human With Your Social Marketing, Michael Stelzner, Social Media Examiner
en
besplatno
Michael Stelzner,Social Media Examiner

Connecting With People: How to Be Human With Your Social Marketing

Slušajte u aplikaciji
Do you struggle to connect with people on social media?

Are you wondering how to be human with your social marketing?

To learn why so many marketers struggle connecting with people via social media and what you can do to fix it, I interview Bryan Kramer for this episode of the Social Media Marketing podcast.
More About This Show

The Social Media Marketing podcast is a show from Social Media Examiner.

It's designed to help busy marketers and business owners discover what works with social media marketing.

The show format is on-demand talk radio (also known as podcasting).

In this episode, I interview Bryan Kramer, a social business strategist, CEO of PureMatter and host of the From the Author's Point of View podcast. His new book is called Human to Human.

Bryan shares what it takes for marketers to connect on a human level online.

You'll discover the techniques that work best and examples you can use in your social marketing.

Share your feedback, read the show notes and get the links mentioned in this episode below!
Listen Now
You can also subscribe via iTunes, RSS, or Stitcher.

Here are some of the things you'll discover in this show:
Connecting With People
Why so many marketers struggle to connect with people via social media

Bryan explains that marketers have always learned how to communicate, but never how to be social. Brands used to be able to push out one-way communication to their audience, and it was seen as acceptable. However, since social came about, human-to-human interaction has changed.

Marketers now struggle to connect with people via social media because of fear. With the mass adoption of social media, it has enabled global and public conversations. Brands are now under a magnifying glass and are struggling to find their voice.

Bryan expresses that there's still a lot of fear in the business community because of social. In his new book, Human to Human, he has divided the fears into three distinct categories. You'll hear an example for each category.

Fear of not being on social media.
Fear of saying the wrong thing.
Fear of what engaging means for your company.

Lady Gaga is a great example of someone who engages with fans in a more intimate setting, which is away from Facebook and Twitter. It's within this network that fans help her create content.

This idea is perfect for brands that are afraid to dialogue with millions of people. They can instead measure it down to a group of people with whom they want to actually engage.

For businesses to overcome their fears, they need to educate their audience and their employees. You need to help these people understand how to conduct a dialogue and how to be human online. Bryan explains that part of it is to understand the different senses, in the way you can interact with people and then teach it to them.

With the sensory marketing that is available right now, there is something for everyone.

Listen to the show to find out why it's important to start with one sense at a time.

Explain what you mean by "In social, content is important, but context is HUGE."

Bryan says that with the convergence of social, mobile and digital technology, it has changed the way we communicate with each other. It's become a floodgate of communication without context. This is where the problem lies.

Over 90% of human communication is conveyed through video language queues. This means that if 90% of what you talk about in person has to be visual communication, then it leaves only 10% non-visual communication online.

You'll hear what Matt Clark at Tweet Pages creates for prospects, and why it's a great example of human-to-human communication.

This has led Matt to become a speaker for Social Media Marketing World 2014. It shows you how powerful the use of context is.

Bryan shares why it's going the way it is now because of all of the social tools that are available to us.
0:41:36

Utisci

👍
👎
💧
🐼
💤
💩
💀
🙈
🔮
💡
🎯
💞
🌴
🚀
😄

Kako vam se svidela knjiga?

Prijavite se ili se registrujte

Otvorite aplikaciju i slušajte

Bookmate sada u ponudi ima i audio-knjige! Imamo obilje audio-knjiga koje možete da slušate, ali trenutno možete da ih slušate samo pomoću telefona ili tableta putem naših aplikacija.

Connecting With People: How to Be Human With Your Social Marketing, Michael Stelzner, Social Media Examiner
Connecting With People: How to Be Human With Your Social Marketing
1x4:20-2:20:15
fb2epub
Prevucite i otpustite datoteke (ne više od 5 odjednom)