In this updated and expanded edition, Stewart Ferris uses his industry know-how to give you all the tips, tricks and inside knowledge you will need to become a successful writer, covering all types of writing from books to scripts and beyond. This accessible and informative guide is packed with advice to equip you with the skills you need to launch a writing career:
• Using your 'voice' as your USP
• Learning to love criticism
• Surprising solutions to writer's block
• Avoiding submission blunders
• Using e– publishing to sell your work
So what are you waiting for? Pick up your pen, open your laptop and fire up your imagination. Whichever tools you choose, the time to start is now.