★ The #1 Book On Stock Investments! ★
1. The stock market has its peculiarities. It’s a world where a small matter has the potential of creating a massive impact. One thing added or one thing left out could be the difference between making a million dollars and losing it all.
2. There is no shortage of investors. The world has many of them. And you can be sure that some are extremely successful while others cry bitterly over their losses.
3. The reason why most investors fail is that theyapproach investing as though it were some lottery game. They are chance-takers. They have no plan. They stagger from one failed investment to another, taking stabs in the dark, and soon enough they lose all their money.
4. This book has been written to help you become an intelligent investor. An intelligent investor is not a chance-taker. An intelligent investor is a vainvestor who exploits market inconsistencies long before others have taken notice.
5. You will learn all the basics of the stock market investment and how to optimize your investments and realize the largest possible profits.
6. An investor should not turn himself into a speculator, for a speculator acts on his instincts rather than his intellect when executing trades.
7. The stock market is neither a mythical place beyond human understanding, nor a place reserved for people with special genetics. The investors who have made a fortune out of stock market are average people like everyone else except they took their time to understand everything before trying to get in the game.
"The strategies for succeeding as an investor are timeless. They worked a lifetime ago in the days of Ben Graham (the father of value investing) and they still work today."