Do you feel like you devote all your energy to your partner or like you feed off other people’s neediness?
And have you ever thought of how your caring and loving qualities could be damaging you rather than benefiting you?
If you’ve answered "yes", keep reading...
You are about to master how to liberate yourself from the shackles of codependency and regain back control of your feelings and emotions using proven exercises and tools!
The fact that you are here means you want to end codependence, build boundaries, re-engineer your relationship, rebuild your self-esteem, self-confidence, find yourself and ultimately start living life on your own terms.
Perhaps you are wondering:
Why did you become codependent in the first place?
How do you confirm whether you are codependent or not?
How do you overcome it?
How do you build new boundaries?
If you have these and other related questions, keep reading, as this audiobook will address them all in simple language.
In it, you will learn:
- What exactly is codependence is and how to identify it in your relationship
- The different stages of codependency
- Features of a codependent relationship
- The difference between codependence and interdependence in a relationship
- How to live with codependent relatives
- The fears that prevent healthy and stable relationships
- How to face your pain and fears
- How to improve your self-esteem and live a better life
- And much more...
Even if you feel helpless about your situation, this audiobook will help you turn things around!
Buy now to get started!