Praise for Dancing with Elephants:
"If you need some encouragement in living with joy, read this book. It will change your perspective on everything." —Lana Philips
"Sawatsky beautifully models a way to dance in the gale of full catastrophe, to celebrate life, to laugh with it and at himself." —Jon Kabat-Zinn, national bestselling author of Full Catastrophe Living
"...beautiful and inspiring book...full of humor and wisdom." —Jean Vanier, national bestselling author of Becoming Human
2017 NAUTILUS AWARD WINNER
2017 LIVING NOW BOOK AWARD WINNER
Want to enjoy the life you are living, even as you face major life challenges?
Is your mind succumbing to age? Is your body failing you? Can you ever find joy, peace, or fulfillment in these challenging conditions? The answer is a resounding YES.
Author Jarem Sawatsky saw the countless guides out there for those caring for the ill and healing the curable, but when he was diagnosed with Huntington’s Disease he found there was nothing for those living with incurable illness. He quit his job as a professor and devoted his life to exploring the possibilities of living with chronic conditions. Now he’s bringing his findings and insights to you in this empowering mindfulness guide.
In Dancing With Elephants you’ll discover:
• Simple practices to bring healing to your heart and life to your new outlook
• Humorous (and occasionally heart-wrenching) stories of Sawatsky’s own journey of self-discovery and surprising family caregiving
• Multiple ways to build confidence in yourself, even when you’ve been shaken to the core
• A new perspective to transform your pain and renew your spirit
• Practical tools to face your seemingly inescapable fears, and much, much more!
If you like touching stories, mindful wisdom, and a touch of irreverent humor, then you’ll love Sawatsky’s life-changing book.
Buy Dancing With Elephants today to discover a new way to live with joy!