Get Inside and Conquer the World of Cons
The world can be a deceptive place. There are individuals out there who will do anything to gain something regardless of who they hurt or who they have to deceive. Unfortunately, this practice is only becoming more of the norm.
Scammers and con artists seem to be on the rise just waiting to take anything they can from the general public. Cons are all over the news nowadays. You hear about people losing all of their investments, savings, or retirement money due to a scam that they fell into.
Now you may think to yourself “Those poor people. But how could they not see that it was a scam? It’s so obvious!” For that particular scam, that may be true. However, scams aren’t always that easy to spot.
Cons have a unique set of skills that can make them very difficult to detect. In fact, there are always going to be different new schemes and “big opportunities” that pop up every day, making it nearly impossible to keep track of what is legit and what is sham.
Then how does one defend against this art of cons?
“Con Artistry” dives head on into the world of cons so that you can safely navigate these treacherous waters without falling prey to them. Pulling back behind this curtain will reveal to you:
* Con-artist methodologies used to get close to their victims
* Red flags signs to watch out for to determine a con artist
* Actions to always have in place to avoid being scammed
* Defense techniques to decipher and lure potential cons out
* Bag of tricks that cons master employed to play their games
* Whistle-blower steps to expose and end the con once and for all
* Insider look into all sorts of cons and how to protect against them
* And much more!
“Con Artistry” will also explore some of the famous schemes and con artists in the past. Often, by examining previous criminals, you can become more aware of how cons operate and target people. From these infamous crooks, you can learn what emotions scammers will exploit and avoid becoming a victim.
As a fair warning with this knowledge of con artistry, you promise that you will use it for protection only and not take advantage of other people.